Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jordan

Hey guys! My name is Jordan Stineman, and this coming fall i will be a sophomore at Sterling College where I play tennis and study Business. I am so excited to get to travel with this team, they're pretty awesome. This will not be my first mission trip, I have been to Mexico several times, as well as Argentina and Uruguay. I speak some spanish, but I am by no means fluent, so conversing with the natives will be an adventure for sure! The thing I am most excited for on this trip is evangilism, I feel a calling towards that aspect of ministry and am anxtious to get out there and win some people over for God! Another reason i enjoy mission work is the travel. different cultures and ways of life really interest me. And then there's the food, never a let down! Well i think that's all for me, if you want to contact me outside of this site my email is jstineman01@sterling.edu

thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment