Sunday, May 10, 2009

And thus begins Jean's blogging adventures...

Me llamo Jean Bosch. Well, my Spanish skills haven't entirely disappeared, but it looks like I need to take a break from brushing up my Shakespeare and spend some time working on my Spanish instead since I will be in Peru in little more than a month! I guess I'd better go find my Spanish copy of The Lord of the Rings before we leave. (Yes, I really am that big of a geek...) Now, this is typically the point where I say that I am a theatre major with minors in history and religion/philosophy, but because I graduated from Sterling a couple of weeks ago, I now get to proclaim that I am the proud possessor of a theatre degree. However, my schooling days are not over yet; I am headed to grad school next fall to continue my coursework in theatre. Performance is a big part of my life, and I sing randomly. A lot. (If you've met me, that comment is probably self-explanatory.) In no particular order, I love dictionaries, Muppets, my grandmother's spaghetti sauce, show tunes, cloaks, penguins, and researching dead British monarchs. Most of all, I love this awesome not-so-dead Jewish king named Jesus, and I love searching His heart through prayer. I can't wait to find out the adventures He has in store for our sojourn in Peru!

No comments:

Post a Comment