Thursday, May 7, 2009

Guess what? We're Going to PERU!!!! :De

Hi Everyone! My name is Kami Hodson and I will be a senior this fall! Not sure if I am excited about that or not. I will miss everyone at Sterling immensely, so my goal for this coming year is to soak it all up and love every minute! Believe me, I will carry this same attitude while in Peru. I have never been out of the country before, much less on an airplane! The thought of a new adventure is extremely exciting and I am anxious to see God's plan for us and to carry his light to another part of the world.
I Love kids so I was really excited when I found out we would be seeing LOTS of them in Peru! I will also LOVE the sunshine,working outside, and getting to know all the A-mazing individuals on our team! Until Next Time... in Peru!!! YIPPPEEE!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment